Jeans | Sale Jeans for under $40!
Coming off of a much needed relaxing weekend I am here to bring you my go-to jeans! I was on the J Brand and Frame train for a while and randomly decided to pick up a pair of Topshop jeans due to some comments on how great they were. I had very low expectations but when I put them on I was so surprised at the fit and quality of them for under $100!
They have so much stretch in them, but they don’t stretch out or get baggy at the end of the day which is so important. They also hit my ankles at the perfect spot and you can buy them based on your waist and length preference.
I highly recommend picking up a pair of Topshop jeans if you are in the market for a new pair. The best part is that Nordstrom usually has them on sale which is a major plus!
G and I have been loving Ian’s Pizza lately. We were going to another place for our bi weekly pizza nights and then discovered Ian’s when we were too lazy to drive far. We got lucky because Ian’s is amazing! We usually get half pepperoni for me and half grilled onions and bacon for G. The crust is super doughy so if you are in to that then you will love their pizza. The only down side is that they are located right next to Coors Field so if there is a game going on you might have trouble finding anywhere to park.
You have seen the Gucci Double G belt everywhere. I feel like anytime I open my Instagram I see at least 10 of them in different colors and sizes. While I would love to drop $400 on a belt, that sadly is not in my budget so I found the next best thing.
This Amazon find was a good one. I am so sad that this belt is currently unavailable but I am sure that they will bring it back soon. It is genuine leather and great quality for being under $20. It also has almost 350 reviews with an average of 4 stars.
I highly recommend getting this belt as soon as it comes back in stock. It is such a great cheap alternative to the real trendy thing.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner on Sunday, May 13th and I thought that I would put together some fun ideas for gifts. Heads up mom you may or may not see one of these items on your door step.
- La Mer Moisturizing Cream – This stuff is supposed to be amazing and at the price point it better be! I thought this would be a fun gift to pamper mom with.
- Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan – I love Barefoot dreams, their stuff is so soft. This piece would be great for mom year round and there are tons of colors to choose from.
- Joe Malone Cologne – You can’t go wrong with anything Joe Malone. My favorite scents are Red Roses and Wood Sage and Sea Salt. This stuff is good and lasts all day.
- Yeti Cup – Great for any mom on the go. The classic cup in a fun color would be perfect and an added bonus would be combining it with a gift card to her favorite coffee shop.
- Slip Pillow Case – Such a fun gift to give mom to make sure she stays pampered even in her sleep. This will keep her wrinkle and bed head free. A splurge for a pillow case but worth it for mom. This is what G got his mom.
- Kendra Scott Earrings – Would be great for a mom that likes fun jewelry. G’s mom is always wearing different and fun jewelry so I thought this would also be a fun gift. This would not be great for my mom since I know she wears higher end pieces and not much costume jewelry so definitely know your mom for something like this.
I hope this helps to make your shopping a little easier this weekend.
G is taking over today to share his review of the Allbirds. These shoes have really blown up lately. I see them all over my office from the CEO to the finance guy. I gifted these to G for Christmas and he was stoked! He needed a new pair of casual athletic shoes for the weekend and these have fit the bill. So here is G’s official review:
What do you like best about them?
They are really comfortable. It’s like a comfy sweater for my foot! They are also lightweight and do not take up as much space in a suitcase as other shoes which helps for packing if you travel. They are also pretty versatile and you can dress them up or down due to the clean simple style of them.
Are their any cons or areas for improvement?
They collect dog fur which isn’t that big of a deal and you can easily wipe it off. Other than that there is nothing wrong with them or anything that I would want to change.
Would you recommend them?
Ya I would but I would not recommend wearing the slip on version out of the house.
I really like these shoes and from a women’s perspective I think that they look great on men of all ages. They also came out with a new style called Tree Runners which would be perfect for summer.
This BB Cream has been my jam for the past couple of months. While it says moist and firm I find that it really mattes my skin. I have combination skin with a very oily t-zone but this stuff really keeps me matte all day. It also does not feel heavy at all and stays put. The added SPF is a real bonus and a little goes a long way, I use a little on my cheeks, forehead and chin and rub it in with my fingers. The best part is that IPKN is also only $33.