Mother’s Day is right around the corner on Sunday, May 13th and I thought that I would put together some fun ideas for gifts. Heads up mom you may or may not see one of these items on your door step.
- La Mer Moisturizing Cream – This stuff is supposed to be amazing and at the price point it better be! I thought this would be a fun gift to pamper mom with.
- Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan – I love Barefoot dreams, their stuff is so soft. This piece would be great for mom year round and there are tons of colors to choose from.
- Joe Malone Cologne – You can’t go wrong with anything Joe Malone. My favorite scents are Red Roses and Wood Sage and Sea Salt. This stuff is good and lasts all day.
- Yeti Cup – Great for any mom on the go. The classic cup in a fun color would be perfect and an added bonus would be combining it with a gift card to her favorite coffee shop.
- Slip Pillow Case – Such a fun gift to give mom to make sure she stays pampered even in her sleep. This will keep her wrinkle and bed head free. A splurge for a pillow case but worth it for mom. This is what G got his mom.
- Kendra Scott Earrings – Would be great for a mom that likes fun jewelry. G’s mom is always wearing different and fun jewelry so I thought this would also be a fun gift. This would not be great for my mom since I know she wears higher end pieces and not much costume jewelry so definitely know your mom for something like this.
I hope this helps to make your shopping a little easier this weekend.